Bottom right fragment of a slab of white marble (15 x 11 x 5 cm). Found at Kerch in 1912.
. . . the synagogue (synagōgē) of the Judeans has been designated joint guardian (?).Written/translated by: Harland
[— — — συνεπι]|[τροπευούσ]ης δὲ κα[ὶ] | [τῆς συναγω]γῆς τῶν | [Ἰουδα]ίων.
Item added: December 14, 2012
Item modified: October 28, 2015
ID number: 8019
Short link address: