Four fragments found in 1880 and 1907 in the well of a temple. This fragment refers to several synods (synodoi) and to a group devoted to Pompey (Pompeiastai).
Too fragmentary to translate.Translation by: Harland
[αἱ ἄλλαι σύν]οδοι ἥ τε τῶν Πομπηιαστῶν [καὶ] | [οἱ ξένοι? οἱ τὴν ν]ῆ̣σ̣ο̣ν̣ [κατο]ι̣κ̣[οῦντες — —]
Item added: February 2, 2016
Item modified: February 2, 2016
ID number: 22336
Short link address: